Credentials and Education
<<– Online, or call 510-686-3390, or email todd at firstname.lastname@example.org
License: Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (#52288)
- MS in Marriage and Family Therapy degree from San Francisco State.
- I graduated from a post-masters graduate program from The Psychotherapy Institute in Berkeley (a 2 year post-masters psychodynamic training institute in Berkeley)
I also have a BA in Development Studies from University of California at Berkeley and a Masters in City and Regional Planning (focusing on Community Development) from the University of California at Berkeley.
- I’ve participated in conferences and training with some of the leading Couples Counselors in the field including John Gottman, Sue Johnson, Dan Wile, and others.
- Hakomi Institute of California Professional Training Program (Current Class- Class of 2013-14)
- Re-Creation of the Self Training by John Eisman
- Attachment Training by the Hakomi Institute of California
- Conferences on Marriage, (Focusing on Attachment and Infidelity)
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing) – Trauma Level I and II trainings.
- SE (Somatic Experience) – Trauma – Training 1 – and Training 2
- I also have participated in First Presbyterian Berkeley’s Counseling Center, (now Berkeley Christian Counselors), and have received training for a year at the Center for Psychotherapy, Spirituality, and Creativity.
Todd Harvey is a co-creator of Couples Boot Camp and the founder of Bay Area Couples Counseling.
Check Out A Tour Of My Office:
or call 510-686-3390, or email todd at email@example.com